Street Corn Pasta Salad
All the traditional Mexican street corn ingredients combined with pasta.
Servings: 4 servings
- 8 oz pasta
- ¼ cup sour cream *see note
- 2 tbsp mayo *see note
- ½ cup queso fresco or cotija cheese
- ¼ cup cilantro stems removed and chopped
- 2 cups corn can use canned, fresh, or frozen
- ½ lime juiced
- ½ tbsp Tajin **see note
Cook pasta according to package until al dente.
Rinse pasta in cold water to stop the cooking process.
In a large bowl combine all of the ingredient and toss to combine well.
Garnish with queso fresco, cilantro, and a sprinkle of Tajin.
* Adjust sour cream and mayo quantities based on amount of creaminess desired. You can also use all mayo or all sour cream based on preference.
** Use 1/4 tbsp chili powder instead of Tajin and salt to taste, if needed.