Frozen Strawberry Margaritas
Frozen strawberries blended with lime juice, orange juice, tequila, and orange liqueur to make a delicious margarita.
Servings: 2 drinks
- 4 cups frozen strawberries
- ¼ cup lime juice about 2 large limes
- ½ cup orange juice
- ⅓ cup tequila
- ¼ cup Cointreau or orange liqueur of choice
- ice as needed
- lime cut into wedges or slices for garnish
- flaky salt and lime zest for rim
Add everything but salt, lime wedges, and lime zest to blender. Blend until smooth.
If tequila and orange liquor are not cold you may need to add ice to ensure the margarita is the consistency of a slush.
Place the salt and lime zest on small plate.
Run a lime over the rim of a glass and place it on top of the salt and lime zest to coat the rim.
Pour margarita into glass and garnish with lime. Salud!